1. Mention four qualities of the Bounteous Qur’an.
The Qur’an is the word of Allah. It is guidance to humanity for all times to come. It is the source of success and glory in the Qur’an. The Qur’an is the greatest blessing of Allah upon humanity.
2. What challenge does the Qur’an pose to its opponents?
The challenge is to produce the likeness of the Qur’an: “If You are in doubt concerning that which we have sent down (i.e. the Qur'ân) to Our servant (Muhammad Sal-Allahu 'alayhi Wa Sallam), Then produce a Sûrah (chapter) of the like thereof and call all your supporters besides Allah; accomplish this, if You are truthful”.
3. Mention some of the merits of Surah YaSeen.
Surah YaSeen is the heart of the Qur’an. Whoever reads Surah YaSeen, seeking Allah’s pleasure, will have all his past sins forgiven. One reading of Surah YaSeen brings the reward of ten readings of the Qur’an.
4. Who is the Guardian of the Qur’an?
Allah is the Guardian of the Qur’an.
5. What does ‘as-Sirat al-Mustaqim’ means?
‘as-Sirat al-Mustaqim’ means ‘the Straight Path’, the Right and the Clear Path that has no crookedness,
the religion of Islam.
6. Discuss the unique nature of the Qur’an.
The Qur’an is the word of Allah. It is unique in purpose. It is unique in style. It is a miracle in human language. It is free of contradictions. It is free from all concoctions. It is guarded and protected by the Almighty Allah Himself. None in the world can produce the likeness of the Qur’an. It is guidance to humanity for all times to come.
1. Arrogance blocks all channels for correction: