Friday, October 16, 2009
NO ONE CAN COUNT ALLAH’S BLESSINGS
1. Does Allah want us to do anything in return for all His favours given to us?
In return for all His favours, Allah wants us to be conscious and mindful of Him. He wants us to obey His commands.
2. Are we expected to be questioned about the joys and comforts of life?
Yes, we are expected to be questioned about the joys and comforts of life.
3. While commanding His servants to obey Him, does Allah seek any benefit for Himself?
No, while commanding His servants to obey Him, Allah does not seek any benefit for Himself.
4. What had brought the Prophet out of his house that hour?
Hunger had brought the Prophet out of his house that hour.
5. Where did the Prophet take Abu Bakr and Umar?
The Prophet (peace be upon him) took Abu Bakr and Umar to the house of an Ansari.
6. What did the Ansari do for his honourable guests?
The Ansari brought them a cluster of dates. He sacrificed a sheep for them.
7. What did the Messenger of Allah say when their hunger had been fully satisfied?
When their hunger had been fully satisfied, the Messenger of Allah said, “By Him, in Whose Hands is my life, you will be questioned about Allah’s gifts on the Day of Judgement. Hunger brought you out of your houses, then you did not return until Allah fed you to your fill”.
8. Can anyone count the favours of Allah?
None can count the favours of Allah!
Labels: Grade 5 (First Term)